kord gitar lagu maroon 5 this love



kord gitar lagu maroon 5 judul this love

Intro : E - Am - Dm - E

Verse 1 :

E                     Am
I was so high I didn't recognize
          Dm                               E
the fire burning in her eyes, the chaos that controlled my mind....

E                           Am
Whispered goodbye and she got on a plane
          Dm                           E
Never to return again but always in my heart

Chorus :

Am  Dm      G7        C
This love has taken its toll on me
Am       Dm        G            C
She said goodbye too many times before
Am  Dm        G           C
Her heart is breaking in front of me
Am       Dm   G              C      E  -  Am  -  Dm  -   E
I have no choice, I won't say goodbye anymore

Verse 2 : 

I tried my best to feed her appetite
Keep her coming every night
So hard to keep her satisfied
Kept playing love like it was just a game
Pretending to feel the same
Then turn around and leave again

Chorus :

Am   Dm      G7       C
This love has taken its toll on me
Am       Dm         G            C
She said goodbye too many times before
Am  Dm      G           C
Her heart is breaking in front of me
Am        Dm    G               C      E  -  Am  -  Dm   -   E
I have no choice, I won't say goodbye anymore

Bridge :

 Dm
I'll fix these broken things
  C
Repair your broken wings
E7                         Am
And make sure everything's alright
Dm
My pressure on your hips
C
Sinking my fingertips
E
Into every inch of you
Cause I know that's what you want me to do 
0 Komentar untuk "kord gitar lagu maroon 5 this love"
Back To Top